Hello! Welcome to Where2Stay-SouthAfrica.com
Our website offers you a great choice of accommodation across South Africa including Guesthouses, Game Reserves, Hotels, Self-Catering and Bed & Breakfast, Backpacker, Campsite and Bush Lodge accommodation.
Where2Stay-SouthAfrica.com provides a very friendly user experience with search facilities designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of visitors. Once someone has found the place they are looking for they can make a booking enquiry directly via email to the owner through our online Booking Enquiry system.
In addition we offer a wide range of travel and tourist information and tips designed to make your trip to South Africa an enjoyable one.
Where2Stay-SouthAfrica offers two listing options.
Option 1 - Free Listings working on 10% Commission Fee Basis for Confirmed Bookings Only.
How the Commission Based Client Listing works
- All email 'Request for Quote' enquiries will be sent to an email address of your choice
- You will then respond to the enquiry with a quote to the ‘client’
- If the ‘client’ accepts your quote the ‘client’ then makes either a 50% deposit payment or pays the full amount (As stipulated on your quote). Client Payments are made via EFT or Credit Card through our Online Secure Payment Partner ‘PayGate’ (www.paygate.co.za).
- We inform you as soon as a client payment is received and make payment to you (less '10% of the total stay' as our Commission Payment) within 5 working days to your Bank Account.
- If a client makes a 50% Deposit then the remaining balance payment must be collected by you at an agreed timeframe between you and the ‘client’.
Read the full details of our Establishment - Terms of Trading here.
Option 2 - A '10% commission-based' listing for existing Nightsbridge clients that use the Nightsbridge PayBridge System (no fee to list your venue) 10% commission fee for all confirmed bookings.
General Venue Listing Information
1. Photos (unlimited amount of photos can be published)
2. General description of the venue
3. Description of the Accommodation Options
4. Description of the facilities and any activities available for guests both onsite and nearby
5. Room Rates
6. Google Map Locator
7. Services available at the venue
8. Details of Cancellation Policy and Deposit Policy
9. Special Deals
Bookings are done via the client clicking on a 'Booking Enquiry' or 'Request for Quote' button on the listing page and filling in their requirements. The email is then sent directly to an email of your choice. Unfortunately there are a number of online booking engines used across the industry and we cannot integrate individual venues to different booking systems as it is cost prohibitive. If you are a Nightsbridge client your venue listing will be linked to your availability and booking page via their website.
Clients have their own login details to manage the content of their listing and can make changes (eg Room Rates) at any time.
We also have a new 'Last Minute Deals' section whereby venue owners can list any Last Minute Accommodation they have available at a Special Rate.
Step 1 of listing your venue is to Register . Once you are registered you can then add your own venue listing.
We recognise the importance of social marketing and actively promote venues and events through our Facebook, Google+ and Twitter business pages.
Our Google+ page has over 154,700 followers and is the Most Followed Google+ Travel Page in South Africa.
Of course if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at info@Where2Stay-SouthAfrica.com